How to remove your feeder's water pipe:
Feeders 2018 to Present
1. Remove nipples with 13/16” ratchet wrench.
2. Unbolt water pipe and slide out.
If you are reusing your nipple valves, it's easier to remove them while the water pipe is still installed. But you do not have to remove them to take out the pipe!
Feeders Before 2018
Note: Feeder must be empty of feed
1. Remove nipples with 13/16” ratchet wrench 2. Remove shaker and bird from inside hopper 3. Take all paddle bolts out and push paddles up into hopper and to the side
4. Remove water pipe attachment bolts and cover plate
5. Rotate pipe down 90° and remove pipe